CHECK OUT OUR OTHER PAGES

Monday, October 29, 2012

OUTFIT OF THE DAY!

Hey guuuyyysss I missed y'all!
I was under the weather all week but today I'm coming out!
I wanted a slouched relaxed, but chic look, so I did my light blue boyfriend denim with a simple white cami and pointy toe flats, *roll eyes* nothing about it was chic lol, made me feel like I was still sick, so i  rolled up the leg of my denim, put my beige leather aldo wedge on and threw on my favorite printed jacket;this print reminds me of something from that movie 'Coming to America' lol,i also added my gold Michael Kors watch, gold chunk link necklace, cream black and gold studded aldo earrings, Cole Haan squared framed sunglasses and my cream Guess handbag. They are all different colours but they blend beautifully as you could see and I'm pleased with my outfit of the day (OOTD). Off to do errands girls smooches!





DON'T BE AFRAID TO EXPRESS YOURSELF, FASHION IS TRUE FREEDOM!

                                                                                                                                      WHITNEY

No comments: