CHECK OUT OUR OTHER PAGES

Friday, November 16, 2012

OMG! I LOVE YOUR NAILS!

VANITY NAIL ART

I remember the days when nails use to be one base coat, two coats of color and one top coat. So not the case anymore. Lol. It has evolved into nail art and there are no limitations to what you can do. I thought I could do nails but HUNNIE CHILE  these nails put mine to shame. lol

PASTELS

Nice and simple or extra umph. They don't have to match your outfit but it needs to compliment your skin tone. Do a test on one finger first if your not sure about the color.











 MATTE 

Matte nail polish has no shine. It's often paired with a shinny splice of regular polish or a diff color to bring it out. It is the latest trend in nail polish.







GALAXY PATTERN

As the heading says, it's basically a combination of different colors to look like one big galaxy on your finger tip. This pattern is also found on leggings and body con dresses.




OMBRE

Just like your hair, nails are now being designed to have a faded multi-color look.





STILETTO NAILS

The first person I saw this style on was Rihanna. Not saying she started it but that's where I saw it first. I think this is the most liked nail trend of 2012. (I never did them before. Don't think I will but hey, never say never right. lol)









GLITTER

Bring out your inner princess with big chunks of glitter or fine dusty ones.Which ever you choose your not alone. Every girl needs a little bling bling and fairy dust sometimes to feel special. LOL






 

 NEON 

I think I touched on this before but I love neon colors they're so bright and cheerful.












CRACKED NAIL POLISH 

This nail polish dries quickly and splits apart to form a pattern of cracks before your very eyes. Cool much? lol




NAIL BEADS OR NAIL CAVIAR 

 I have tried these before but they only lasted a couple of days. (I guess I work too hard) But they look very appealing.    







NAIL FOIL 

It's a metallic film that is placed over your nails a rubbed off leaving a perfect shine.




LACE NAILS 

You can use stickers for this or an actual piece of lace. Or, If your talented (like most of you are lol) you can draw the pattern on your self.


GLOW IN THE DARK 

Self explanatory.  Might be great for clubbing ;-] Lol.



CREATIVITY!!














Now that you have all the techniques used to do nails, go out there and create magic! Ciao Bella!

AJAY

No comments: